Job Title: TGT (Computer Science)
Reports to: Principal/Vice Principal.
Job Profile: An educator facilitating global learning, a committed teacher in academics, supporting pastoral care, sports and supervisory responsibilities in a traditional leading girls’ residential school.
Brief of Duties and responsibilities
- Teaching and related assignments (Computer Application to classes IV to VIII).
- Conducting practical Lab sessions, prep classes and tutorials.
- Taking remedial and extra classes.
- Paper setting, timely correction and marking of assignment work.
- IT Club – Teaching Adobe Suite (Premier Pro, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Mentoring students for IT competitions and events.
- Preparing lesson plans under the guidance of the HOD.
- Developing & updating learning modules/material in Moodle LMS.
- ICT Support – to Students and Staff
- Maintaining student’s records and grades as required.
- Assistance to in house trainings conducted by the department.
- Assistance to all departmental activities carried out during the term.
- Organizing and actively participating in extracurricular activities of school.
- Take additional duties of pastoral care in the boarding house and also perform the responsibility of a Tutor which includes the following:
(i) Academic Assistance & Support to the Students
(ii) Monitoring & Conducting Tutorials
(iii) Collaborating with the House Staff
(iv) House Prep Supervision and Involvement in House Activities
(v) Communication and Reporting to the HM
(vi) Escorting Girls’ on House Trips.
- Engage Supervision duties of Sports.
- Regular interaction with Behavior Counsellor to be updated with student’s wellbeing.
- Coordination & Support to career counselling cell.
- Managing School Website & Social Media.
- Managing G Suite Admin.
- Accountable to all official duties assigned by authorities from time to time.
- Any other task assigned by senior authorities from time to time.
Educational: Post Graduate in Computer Science or Any other equivalent degree
Work Experience: Min 3 years as TGT with ICSE or IB Curriculum/ Min 5 years as TGT with CBSE Curriculum. Working experience in a boarding school with pastoral care responsibility would be preferred.
Technical Skills: Excellent Knowledge of Video Editing Tools, InDesign software, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and latest online teaching platforms.
Personal Traits Required
- An adaptable personality to boarding environment.
- Professional, Proactive and Self-initiator.
- High on interpersonal skill.
- Person keen on striving career excellence.
- Expressive communication skills.
Selection Process: Written Examination, Subject Demo & Personal Interview.