Job Title: TGT (French)
Reports to: Principal /Vice Principal.
Job Profile: An educator facilitating global learning, committed teacher, supporting pastoral care, sports and supervisory responsibilities in a leading girls’ residential school.
Brief of Duties and responsibilities
- French teaching to grade 5th– 8th students.
- To prepare students for DELF Exams.
- Taking remedial and extra classes.
- Paper setting, timely correction and marking of assignment work.
- Preparing lesson plan & module.
- To organize Student Exchange Programs.
- To support Annual French Festival.
- To engage weekly activity class of French Society.
- Developing & updating learning modules/material for better understanding of concepts.
- Organizing and actively participating in extracurricular activities of school.
(i) Academic Assistance & Support to the Students
(ii) Monitoring & Conducting Tutorials
(iii) Collaborating with the House Staff
(iv) House Prep Supervision and Involvement in House Activities
(v) Communication and Reporting to the HM
(vi) Escorting Girls’ on House Trips.
- Engage Supervision duties of Sports.
- Regular interaction with Behavior Counsellor to be updated with student’s wellbeing.
- Coordination & Support to career counselling cell.
- Accountable to all official duties and pastoral care responsibilities assigned by authorities from time to time.
- Any other task assigned by senior authorities from time to time.
Educational: B.A (Hons) in French or Any other equivalent degree
Work Experience: Min 3 years of teaching experience in a reputed school, preferably a boarding school.
Computer Skill: MS office, Exposure to digital teaching platform.
Personal Traits Required
• Subject teaching as per the understanding & learning needs of the students.
• Professional, Proactive and Self-initiator.
• Excellent interpersonal skill.
• Person keen on striving career excellence.
• Expressive and good communication skills.
Selection Process: Written Examination, Subject Demo & Personal Interview.