Job Title: TGT (Mathematics)
Reports to: Principal/Vice Principal.
Job Profile: An educator facilitating global learning, a committed teacher supporting pastoral care, sports and supervisory responsibilities in a traditional leading girls’ residential school.
Brief of Duties and responsibilities
- Teaching and related assignments (Mathematics to classes 6th to 10th).
- Conducting student sessions, prep classes and tutorials.
- Taking remedial and extra classes.
- Paper setting, timely correction and marking of assignment work.
- Mentoring students for competitions and events.
- Preparing lesson plans under the guidance of the HOD.
- Developing & updating learning modules/material for better understanding of concepts.
- Select, obtain materials and supplies of textbooks and recommended reading to students.
- Maintaining student’s records and grades as required.
- Organizing and actively participating in extracurricular activities of school.
- Assistance to all departmental activities carried out during the term.
- Take additional duties of pastoral care in the boarding house and also perform the responsibility of a Tutor which includes the following:
(i) Academic Assistance & Support to the Students
(ii) Monitoring & Conducting Tutorials
(iii) Collaborating with the House Staff
(iv) House Prep Supervision and Involvement in House Activities
(v) Communication and Reporting to the HM
(vi) Escorting Girls’ on House Trips
- Engage Supervision duties of Sports.
- Regular interaction with Behavior Counsellor to be updated with student’s wellbeing.
- Coordination & Support to career counselling cell.
- Accountable to all official duties assigned by authorities from time to time.
- Any other task assigned by senior authorities from time to time.
Educational: Post Graduate in Mathematics & B.Ed.
Work Experience: Min 3 years as TGT with ISC/ICSE/IB Curriculum/ Min 5 years as TGT with CBSE Curriculum. Working experience in a boarding school with pastoral care responsibility would be preferred.
Computer Skill: MS office, Exposure to digital teaching platform.
Personal Traits Required
- An adaptable personality to boarding environment.
- Professional, Proactive and Self-initiator.
- High on interpersonal skill.
- Person keen on striving career excellence.
- Expressive communication skills.
Selection Process: Written Examination, Subject Demo & Personal Interview.