- The object of true education is to make children not merely to do right but to enjoy doing so.
- Great ideas belong to everybody and every generation stands on the frontiers of the mind. We encourage the individuality of every child and yet at the same time inculcate in her a sense of responsibility and consideration for others. We believe that finally a person is worth not what she has or even what she does but what she is.
- In a world of ideas there is always pioneering to be done and we prepare students to face new challenges and urge them to seek originality. We also know it is equally important to root a child in the rich Indian culture and tradition and teach her to respect every creed. Our curriculum and activities reflect this aim.
- Inculcating a respect for work and human dignity is another objective we strive for. We teach our students to reach out to others through social service programmes and our S.U.P.W (Socially Useful Productive Work) classes teach children the value of work ethics and community service
- We also aim to bring out the best in every student.We trace and follow her academic progress closely and we provide an enriched environment where we enable her to develop her talents in dance, music, art, writing and communication and to train her skills in games and athletics.
- At our school we believe it is important to teach a child but it is even more important to make her want to learn.