In order to facilitate stay arrangements for parents, alumni and staff, Mayo College Girls’ School provides accommodation facility at the MCGS Staff Club. Presently there are 08 rooms in the MCGS Staff Club. MCGS Staff Club provides complimentary breakfast.
The Club was built with an aim to facilitate staff members to congregate, socialize and celebrate various festivals.
RULES FOR MCGS STAFF CLUB
1. The Staff Club is primarily meant for stay of official guests and visitors. If there is availability of rooms, they may be allotted to parents and old girls at the discretion of the Principal\Bursar.
2. Concessional rates are applicable only to the alumni, staff members. Parents and other guests will be charged as per the standard rates.
3. Guests are requested to use the rooms for stay only. Please avoid bringing eatables from outside. Under no circumstances will any meal except breakfast be served.
4. Please do not send the Staff Club bearers and other staff on errands to buy anything from outside.
5. The school Farm Enclave Gate No. 3 is closed from 10.00pm to 6.00am. Please schedule your arrival accordingly. In case of arrival after 10.00pm prior permission of the Bursar is to be obtained and the Main Gate is to be used.
6. Light decorations / additional lighting and playing of music are strictly prohibited.
7. Please keep your room clean and do not disturb other guests.
8. Rights of admission are reserved and the college authorities may ask any guest to leave in case they find their behaviour objectionable. The decision of the college authorities in this regard will be final and binding.
9. Booking will be done only 15 days prior and can be cancelled by the school in case of any meeting or school function.
Timings for booking on the phone : 10 am to 1.00pm & 3.00pm to 5.00pm.
Tel No . +91 97839 73459