Fortune India, in collaboration with Univariety, felicitated Mayo College Girls’ School in the category of “FUTURE 50 Schools Shaping Success.”
This initiative was undertaken to unveil top fifty schools, across India (CBSE, ISC & State Boards)and another top fifty ,across the international (IB and Cambridge )curricula, to acknowledge and honour them for exemplifying a strong vision and being trendsetters and innovators in education. These schools will feature in the “Special Exchange Edition “of Fortune India, a publication that has a global reputation for recognizing game changers in every industry.
The program involved a detailed analysis and evaluation process with the jury comprising iconic educators, namely:
- Ms Lata Vaidyanathan (director, TERI Prakriti School)
- Ms Priyamvada Taneja (Regional Manager, Middle East, Africa and India –fieldwork education)
- Rishikesha Krishan (Director IIM , Indore)
- Ms Ruchira Ghosh (Regional Director, South Africa, Cambridge Assessment International Education)
- Sumer Singh (Education Consultant)
Involving a Pan India Presence, hundreds of progressive schools from more than sixty cities participated in this program, and it is indeed a privilege for us to have made it to the list of the future 50 schools shaping Success.
This was made possible by the collective efforts of the students, teaching staff and non-teaching staff, who have taken the school from strength to strength.